Updates and Coronavirus Response
Last updated January 2, 2021
In order to comply with the maximum capacity restriction imposed by the Government of Quebec, as of December 4, 2020, we ask that only cardholders enter the warehouse (children excepted).
Priority Access for Healthcare Workers and First Responders
- Costco is temporarily allowing priority access to our warehouses for Costco members who are healthcare workers and first responders such as police officers, EMTs and firefighters. Healthcare workers (which include Pharmacists and all hospital employees with a hospital ID) and first responders who present a Costco membership card and official identification of their role, will be allowed to move to the front of any line to enter the warehouse.
Updated Face Mask Policy
- Members and guests must wear a face mask that covers their mouth and nose at all times. Individuals who are unable to wear a face mask due to a medical condition must wear a face shield. Children under the age of 2 are exempt. Entry to Costco will be granted only to those wearing a face mask or face shield.
- The use of a face covering should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing. Please continue to observe rules regarding appropriate distancing while on Costco premises. For members who are unable to wear a mask or face covering, Costco has delivery options available on Costco.ca. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Business Centre General Hours of Operation
- 7:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Saturday
- 9:00am - 6:00pm Sunday
Updated Guest Shopping Policy
- Effective Friday, April 3, Costco will allow no more than two people to enter the warehouse with each membership card. This temporary change is for your safety and the safety of our employees and other members, and to further assist with our social distancing efforts. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Delivery currently running 2-4 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Costco has implemented limits on certain items to help ensure more members are able to purchase merchandise they want and need. Our buyers and suppliers are working hard to maintain inventory on high-demand merchandise, as well as everyday favourites.
Costco Travel Information
- Costco members seeking information or updates can visit / for more information.
Costco Food Courts
- Costco Food Courts are open. Orders are only available for takeout — seating is not available. Please ask Costco Food Court employees for available condiments.
Health Canada Recommendations
- Costco is following Health Canada recommendations to keep locations sanitized. We ask our members to social distance by giving at least 2 metres of space between each person, and to cover all coughs and sneezes with an elbow.
- Visit the Health Canada website for more information.